Skip to content
- Redgrave Partners is committed to developing the diverse skills and experiences of all.
- Our actions and behaviours demonstrate and confirm our respect for each other and each other’s contributions.
- We are committed to the goals of equal opportunity and affirmative action in employment.
- We aim to provide a work environment for staff that fosters fairness, equality, and respect for social and cultural diversity, and that is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment and vilification as determined by current and future legislation.
- To reinforce this commitment in our daily work, all company activities, policies, practices and procedures are to be carried out in accordance with this policy.
- We apply the best methods of competency based assessment to provide advice to our clients on best practice and to ensure unbiased selection.
- All clients and candidates are duly treated with equal respect.