- Redgrave Partners is committed to developing the diverse skills and experiences of all.
- Our actions and behaviours demonstrate and confirm our respect for each other and each other’s contributions.
- We are committed to the goals of equal opportunity in employment.
- We aim to provide a work environment for staff that fosters fairness, equality, and respect for social and cultural diversity, and that is free from unlawful discrimination, harassment and vilification.
- To reinforce this commitment in our daily work, all company activities, policies, practices and procedures are to be carried out in accordance with this policy.
- We apply the best methods of competency based assessment to provide advice to our clients on best practice and to ensure unbiased selection.
- All clients and candidates are duly treated with equal respect.